The Season has Come and Gone

Our brief season - a mere 12 weeks of trips - has faded along with the month of March. While we had a few challenges with the increased size of the club, there was nothing outside those that we have experienced before. We are still getting used to Alpine being our new home and abandoning our 60-year relationship with Wilmot due to Vail's policies against children's clubs on weekends. We will be working over the Summer to refine some of our processes and provide new ways to learn about Blizzard. I am slowly returning any articles of clothing and gear that are marked to their owners. Let me know if you want to look through our Lost & Found or send a description of what you are missing. Have a safe and healthy Summer.

Saturday, March 12th trip NOW OPEN

While Alpine didn't explicitly say they will be open on Saturday, we are of the opinion they most likely will be, and will have enough snow to support us.

First Time I Have Cancelled a Trip, Day OF...

Alpine Valley is remaining closed due to the high winds. OUR TRIP FOR MARCH 6th is CANCELLED

OK, A pretty poor showing of preference

Just what I have been complaining about all season....

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

The weather forecast has a prediction of rain. We don't like skiing in rain. We can move the trip from Saturday to Sunday. But I only want to do that if the club members want it. So Let's vote. See the email I sent on Sunday evening to cast your vote for Saturday or Sunday as the day of our Week 12 trip.