Viewing posts by Suzanne Hoffman
This is the time and you've come to the right place! Snow, glorious snow, that's what we are hoping for. To get on our mailing list, make certain you fill out the marketing signup form that floats on our website. If you have signed up previously you are already on the list. I have scant details for the season as yet, but will try and get all the details to you as soon as I have them.
While Alpine didn't explicitly say they will be open on Saturday, we are of the opinion they most likely will be, and will have enough snow to support us.
Alpine Valley is remaining closed due to the high winds. OUR TRIP FOR MARCH 6th is CANCELLED
Just what I have been complaining about all season....
The weather forecast has a prediction of rain. We don't like skiing in rain. We can move the trip from Saturday to Sunday. But I only want to do that if the club members want it. So Let's vote. See the email I sent on Sunday evening to cast your vote for Saturday or Sunday as the day of our Week 12 trip.