Viewing posts by Suzanne Hoffman
Wilmot has not yet opened and they are asking us to wait past our expected first December trip until January 3rd. They are still trying to understand the impact of Covid-19 on their processes and are learning from the other Vail properties what does and does not work for safe social distancing. In addition, Wilmot is one of the few Vail owned properties that continues to entertain groups. Thay have asked us to make several changes to our normal processes and we are accomodating them within reason. Please be patient as we work out how to implement these changes and how they will affect our membership adn weekly trip sign up. Membership is still open and will remain so until Christmas. To learn the location and dates of our trips, please check the "More Info" tab subsection - Calendar.
Registration for the 2020-2021 season is now open. Please keep in mind that we are trying to operate under the state and local guidelines for adhering to Covid-19 mandates. Health testing protocols are being put in place for attending any trip. We are hoping that restrictions will ease as we get closer to our season. All of the currently-known trips are posted on our Calendar under the "More Info" tab at the top of the home page. There is a wealth of other information under that tab, as well.
We are still not ready yet. I know people are chomping at the bit (to use an archaic phrase) to get going, but we are still modifying our language. I'll let everyone know when we are ready for memberships.
We ARE going to have a season! It may not be the season we envisioned, but we will be on the slopes offering ski and snowboard lessons in a Covid-responsible environment.