While we always seek out wintry weather in the form of snow, a Blizzard stretches things a bit. As of right now, our trip is on. Mother Nature is a fickle beast so we have no idea what tomorrow holds in store for us. I am more worried about the wind than the snow. Chairlifts don't do well in high winds and while Wilmot's lifts are not particularly high, they are exposed.
If and that is a big if, we have to cancel, you will get an email directly from us. It will also be posted in Facebook, here, and in RainedOut.com (read about it under the "More Info" tab and also in recent emails sent.