New Webinar Schedule for Members and Prospective Supervisors. See your latest email for dates and times. Supervisors MUST attend a webinar!
With less than 1 week to go before our first Blizzard trip, we are fast and furiously putting the final threads of the program together to facilitate a smooth start. Here's where you can help. Creating the Blizzard tags is a time consuming task that can be made easier by eliminating my having to edit each entry.
1. Review your settings and choices under the "Manage Siblings" link of your login page.
2. Ensure all information is correct.
3. Emergency phone numbers should be just a number in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx
3. Place Epic Pass Numbers only in the box, not "yes or No."
4. Under the Allergies and Medical Conditions box please delete any nonrelevant answers such as "No, N/A, None, etc."
5. Email me the Rental Serial Number from SKis and Snowboards rented from Viking and other ski Shops. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. If you anre renting at Wilmot you MUST have completed their Waiver and Rental form found on our webpage under the "More Info" tab Equipment Rentals. https://blizzardskiclub.com/equipment-rentals/
We will hand out Blizzard Tags on your first Trip prior to boarding the bus
We know most of you do not yet have your Vail Epic Passes. We will help your child pick them up from Guest Services At Wilmot
If you would like to assist us on the buses and at Wilmot, please attend one of our Supervisor Webinars to Learn More.
Trip Sign up will open on Monday, December 3rd at 7 AM for the Saturday, December 8th Trip.
From the Home Page, Sign In and then you will be able to select the trip, your Bus Stop and any Rental from Wilmot.
Trip cost is $85 this season. The "No Reservation Fee" and "No Show Fee" remain at $15.
December trips are: December 8th, 15th, and 22nd.
Stay tuned for more notes on Bus Routes and Times, and first day issues.