Monday morning, December 26th, will begin the registration to the first trip of 2023. While the current forecasted weather is a bit crazy, we are expecting a trip on Sunday, January 1st to Alpine Valley. We will reassess the expected weather later in the week and let everyone know if we decide to cancel our trip. But for now, it is a go. We wish a happy and healthy new year to all!