The weather gods are against us, and Alpine has too thin of a layer of slow to support our Club, Snowflake Club and the general population. Alpine is closed today and rather for us to wait until their decision tomorrow on the safety of skiing and boarding on dirt and grass, we are canceling ahead of their decision. I will be reimbursing everyone for their trip expenses. Look forward to Monday morning for next week's trip registration. I have left the membership open for another week.